As a producer you will know how you wish your beers to be presented. Bright, can conditioned, filtered, non filtered – are all suitable for canned beer.
Should we be requested to attend your facility we will require the following:
- We require the beer to be presented to us between 0 and 2 degrees C (if carbonated)
- Either carbonated (up to a max of 3vols) or not (if can conditioned)
- Provided to us at a pressure of 1.5 – 2 bar (20psi).
- Two 3 pin, 13 amp electrical sockets
- Water (for CIP)
- 3m x 3m work space (12ft height at point of canning)
- Fitting to vessel typically 1 inch & half RJT (contact us for adaptors)